This category summarizes the recommended best practices when integrating the VMX Robotics Controller with a robot, such as a FIRST FRC robot. Following these best practices will help ensure high reliability and consistent operation. Users of the VMX technology are strongly encouraged to read through all of the articles in this section before opening a new ticket.
- Are there any tools available to help understand how the VMX Robotics Controller's navX-sensor works?
- How can the VMX Robotics Controller's navX-sensor be used in a non-horizontal position?
- What are the most important issues to consider when calibrating the navX-sensor?
- What is the best mounting position for the VMX Robotics Controller?
- What is the best way to handle sensor drift?
- What should one do to eliminate vibration?
- What steps should be taken to ensure proper sensor function?