Best Practices - FTC
This page summarizes the recommended best practices when integrating navX-Micro with a robot, such as a FIRST FTC or FRC robot. Following these best practices will help ensure high reliability and consistent operation. Users of the navX-Micro are strongly encouraged to read through all of the articles in this section before opening a new ticket.
- Are there any tools available to help understand how the navX-Micro works?
- How can the navX-Micro be used in a non-horizonntal position?
- How does one minimize rotation angle errors with the navX-Micro?
- What are the most important issues to consider when calibrating the navX-Micro?
- What is the best way to handle sensor drift with the navX-Micro?
- What is the best way to make the nav-Micro robust in brownout scenarios?
- What should one do to eliminate vibration with the navX-Micro?
- What software steps can be used to make robot operation robust with the navX-Micro?
- What steps should be taken to ensure proper navX-Micro sensor function?