VMX Robotics Toolkit for Raspberry Pi (VMX-rtk) is a pre-configured micro-SD Card for Raspberry Pi 3/Raspberry Pi Zero W containing up-to-date open-source robotics tools, including:
- Raspbian Stretch: Current Raspberry Pi Operating System
- Eclipse: Software Integrated Development Environment w/C++ and Java development tools
- Mono: C# language run-time and development environment
- Mjpeg-streamer: Video Streaming Server
- ROS Kinetic: Robot Operating System (including core communications and desktop tools)
- VMX-pi libraries: Robot Controller/MotionProcessor HAL and ROS Node
- OpenCV: Vision Processing - including C++, Java and Python interfaces
- GRIP: WPI Graphical Image Pipeline support via ntcore and cscore libraries
- NTPD: Network Time Protocol Daemon
- xGalaga: Classic video game from the 70s
VMX-rtk is pre-installed onto a high-quality Samsung EvoPlus 32Gb, Class 10/UHS-1 grade SD Card, selected to support the maximum SD card bandwidth usable on a Raspberry Pi 3.
VMX-rtk includes approximately 16Gb free SD card space for robot applications, storing acquired images/videos and logs.